P.S. Don't worry about sweating in the clothes. Gwynnie Bee will take care of it. Just wear it and send it back.
Speaking of which, here's Gwynnie B's guidelines for washing your clothes.
And here's what happens if you damage an item.
- It was great to try clothes that I wouldn't normally pick up.
- Trying things on in the comfort of my own home was awesome.
- Not having to do laundry is also a plus.
- $95 a month is a lot to pay for the thrill of the unexpected and a discount on something you may or may not want to buy.
- I found a few things, but overall the clothing options weren't edgy enough for me.