Ever since seeing the movie "Grease," I have been obsessed with leather jackets.
A perfectly fitted leather jacket gives that cool girl feel to any outfit, which is why I buy at least two new ones every year.
This year, I focused my leather jacket shopping on Amazon options under $100, which means lots of pleather. While I'm not married to any color or style, I am looking for the perfect fit. Here are all the jackets I tried, ranked from least favorite to YES GAWD.
6. This red jacket gave me Michael Jackson vibes, and the price ($37) was oh-so-right.
All icons wear pleather.
Ugh. Shoulda sized up more...
One arm went in successfully while the other threatened to cut off my circulation.
5. I was counting the days until I could try this affordable motorcycle jacket ($36), which I purchased in a size 3X.
And I really really tried.
4. In case you've been avoiding social media this year, millennial pink is THE color. I quickly added this jacket ($32) to my Amazon cart.
3. Up next was a fun blue leather jacket from Alfani, which I got for $49.
2. I wasn't to sure about this $70 jacket by Lyssé in size 3X.
The sizing only only goes up to a 3X and the model is far from plus-size. However, this jacket does have 5% Spandex, according to the description.