The store has a whole section dedicated to matching two-piece sets, many of which are under $50.
The first two-piece set I tried was ONLY $28!
Essential two-piece skater set ($28, Rebdolls)
The second set really pushed me out of my comfort zone.
I pride myself on dressing for my style, not what society thinks I should wear. But this shows more visible belly outline than I usually rock.
Bet on me flutter sleeves midi set ($38.40, Rebdolls)
When I first saw this outfit I was confused and excited.
Letting go crossover top with leggings set ($31.99, Rebdolls)
And don't go thinking matchy-matchy sets have to be monochromatic! Rebdolls makes amazing prints.
Trust issues V-neck crop top and pleated pant set ($36, Rebdolls)
Plus-size athleisure is rare, so I was psyched to try this $36 jogger set.
Also in a 3X.
Counting Benjamins oversize crop top and jogger pants set ($36, Rebdolls)
I love anything that lets me feel like Morticia Addams in the summer.
Feeling the moment shorts and kimono top set ($33.60, Rebdolls)
I couldn't end the haul without a classic LBD, and this one comes with a duster.
The sweet spot cardigan and midi dress set ($36, Rebdolls)
- Rebdolls offers straight-size trends that are hard to find in plus sizes.
- The price is definitely right if you're on a budget.
- Mixing and matching possibilities are endless.
- Having to tie the pant legs in knots or have them tailored if you're short.
- Not being able to get a set in two different sizes if you're bigger on bottom/top.
Overall I really enjoyed having trendy and inexpensive options. Hopefully other brands step up to the plate as well.