British woman Rachael Knappier attended a Botox party. The only trouble was her beautician wasn't exactly the best. Knappier ended up in the emergency room because she had Botox injected into an artery. It doesn't go there kids.
"We are one of the few western countries who regard [fillers] as a device not a medicine," Dr. Marc Pacifico, a consultant plastic surgeon from the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, told BBC News. "There have even been cases of blindness."
Before you modify your body in any way, do your research, kids!