Khloé Kardashian isn't shy about sharing every little detail about her weight-loss journey.
The reality star frequently posts her personal diet and workout routines on social media, and she even has a television show dedicated to helping people get a "Revenge Body" like hers.
But her nutritionist, Dr. Philip Goglia, recently took the tip-sharing a step further by breaking down every single food Kardashian consumes for her daily diet.
In an interview with Healthista, Goglia revealed Kardashian eats "a cup of celery with 12 almonds" as one of her meals.
At first, that "meal" may seem alarmingly low in calories and nutrients — one cup of celery is about 12 calories, and a handful of almonds is barely 85 calories.
But Goglia reminded the website Kardashian is eating seven meals per day, and not all of her "meals" are as small as that one.
Page Six laid out the rest of Kardashian's diet, as followed:
- Meal one: A scoop of whey protein powder with one tablespoon of almond butter and a fruit of her choice blended with ice and water and made into a shake.
- Meal two: A piece of fruit of her choosing.
- Meal three: Four ounces of chicken breast with vegetables and salad that's high in iron.
- Meal four: One cup of celery or one cup of tomatoes with 12 almonds.
- Meal five: Either one cup of celery or tomatoes with one egg.
- Meal six: A fatty fish – salmon, sea bass, black cod, or arctic char – served with eight ounces of vegetables and salad.
- Meal seven: Another piece of fruit.
However, that didn't stop the internet from freaking out over Kardashian's meal choices.
Granted, Kardashian's celery and almonds most likely serve as her snacks, despite Goglia's "meal" reference.
But considering her problematic approaches to diet and weight-loss in the past, it's easy to see why fans were immediately concerned for Kardashian.