Lizzo VMA's
photo: Splash News

There's no question that Lizzo embraces her boss lady energy, especially when it comes to her post-breakup mantra "Truth Hurts." 

The body positive icon has become an awards show showstopper with incredible live performances of her top songs. Plus, she wowed in more intimate settings like at NPR's Tiny Desk concert series. Either way, fans can count on the empowered lyrics, "I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm 100 percent that b***c," to get the party started. 

Now, Lizzo has teamed up with Spotify to create a DNA Test Quiz to allow users to find out exactly what percentage they qualify, and the results are pretty surprising. 

In case you need a refresher or want to listen to the bop that is "Truth Hurts," please watch her insane BET Awards Show performance

Lizzo burst out on stage dressed in a wedding dress ensemble and veil for her fiery performance of "Truth Hurts" at the BET Awards. The number only got better when her flute solo turned into twerking madness. The outstanding number had all eyes on Lizzo to be the next best awards show season performer. 

The lyrics at the beginning of the song have spurned some pretty clever memes on Twitter. 

Fans have gotten creative and personal with the lyrics of Lizzo's song. "I just took a DNA test, turns out … I'm only like 10% that b***h and the other 90% is coffee and anxiety," one person wrote. This one is extremely relatable to most, but Lizzo would want this Twitter user to take care of and love themselves. 

And some hit a little too close to home. 

"I just took a DNA test, turns out i’m 100% incapable of making smart financial decisions," another person shared to Twitter. This one hits close to home, especially ahead of the weekend. I'll just keep Lizzo's voice in my ear telling me that I am "100 percent that b***h."

Some people got specific with where their percentage comes from. 

One person got hyper specific about where exactly that boss energy comes from: "Just took a dna test," they wrote; "turns out i’m only 19% that b***h on my father's side." 

Which brings us to the DNA Test Quiz that's probably not as accurate as 23 and Me or Ancestry.com, but is pretty close. 

Another person edited a 23 and Me photo to reflect their true heritage. "Finally got my DNA test @lizzo," they wrote. Whether any of these memes had any affect on Lizzo's actual DNA Test Quiz is undetermined, but either way now fans can have a real answer. 

The quiz asks questions like "How Do You Feel About Relationships?" and "Do You Play Tag?"

Spotify Lizzo DNA Test quiz
photo: Spotify

Lizzo's quiz asks questions one would assume the artist would ask. Questions about relationship status and breakups are on there, of course, but also what kind of musical instrument you'd play and what kind of pet you'd have. Take it for yourself here.

I, like so many, had to try it out, and turns out I'm a solid 66 percent. Honestly, I was expecting more of myself. 

Lizzo DNA test quiz spotify
photo: Spotify

Fresh off of a breakup, living solo in New York City, you'd think my boss energy levels would be at its maximum. I guess I still have room for improvement, but I still think Lizzo would be proud. Now, excuse me while I blast "Truth Hurts" from every speaker in my apartment.