For regular folks, fall means bringing out your fuzziest sweater and boots. But if you're a celebrity, it can also mean channeling the season on the red carpet. For ELLE's Women in Hollywood event, Kristen Stewart was looking very ~fall ready~ in her pantsuit.
Kristen Stewart looked like a pumpkin spice latte come to life when she stepped out in an orange and black pantsuit.
Although Stewart is SLAYING in this look, there's a lot to unpack here. Stewart balanced the bold Antonio Berardi suit with a black lace bra from For Love & Lemons and matching Giuseppe Zanotti heels, according to her stylist Tara Swennen's Instagram page.
I get that the color scheme is trying to say fall without screaming it at you, but as Vanity Fair said, it definitely looks "a little David S. Pumpkins-inspired." Which, you know, if that's the vibe you're going for then that's OK!
The back left me pretty confused too, but also amazed at Stewart's endless ability to slay.
Wait— are those shoulder cutouts? WITH A SHEER PANEL? If THAT wasn't enough, there's also a sheer panel on the side because ~fashion. ~
Just because you take the girl out of fall weather, doesn't mean you take fall out of the girl.
Apple-picking couture aside, I just have a few questions for her about this look.
1. What do you do when your shoulders get cold? Do you put on another jacket?
2. Can the outfit work as camouflage if you stand in a forest?
3. Are there similar pantsuits for other seasons?
4. Why aren't there pumpkins on it? This would've been the perfect opportunity for pumpkin patterns.
5. Why aren't there cutouts on the pants, too? Do your legs get warmer than your torso?
6. Has David S. Pumpkins contacted you for channeling his look?
7. Most importantly, can I borrow it?
At the end of the day, I know that Stewart will wear whatever she damn well pleases.
What's next? A winter pantsuit covered in crystals? Or a spring suit covered in 3-D flowers? Maybe a summer suit covered in sand? OK maybe not the last one. I got carried away.
Regardless, props to Stewart for looking stunning no matter the season!