Rihanna is fearless when it comes to fashion choices, and her latest look for her So Stoned Manolo Blahnik collaboration has us shook in the best way.
This is the biggest shirt in the history of shirts. Could Rihanna's look be an oversized button-down? Or a sheet? Or both? We shall call this look "shrapery."
Only Riri could manage this much fabric and make it look like nothing. Frankly, she looks like the Greek Goddess of Slaying. Plus, she's wearing her co-designed Manolo Blahnik heels, so this look is at least a cool $500.
That said, I do have a few questions about this massively oversized look:
1) How do you keep it clean?
2) Do your assistants carry the train to make sure it stays clean?
3) Is adding pillows too much?
4) Do you iron it? If so, how?
5) Does this sheet-shirt have pockets?
Riri, we beseech you. Please show us your ways.